September 7, 2014
May 29, 2014
THE SCIENCE BEHIND TEMPLE BELLS
Most of the old temples have large bell at the entrance of the temple and you need to ring it before you enter temple. A Temple bell have a scientific phenomena; it is not just your ordinary metal. It is made of various metals including cadmium, lead, copper, zinc, nickel, chromium and manganese. The proportion at which each one of them mixed is real science behind a bell. Each of these bells is made to produce such a distinct sound that it can create unity of your left and right brain. The moment you ring that bell, bell produces sharp but lasting sound which lasts for minimum of seven seconds in echo mode good enough to touch your seven healing centres or chakras in your body. The moment bell sound happens your brain is emptied of all thoughts. Invariably you will enter state of Tran’s state where you are very receptive. This Trans state is the one with awareness. You are so occupied in mind that only way to awaken you is with a Shock! Bell works as Anti-dote to your mind. Before you enter temple – to awake you and prepare you for taste of awareness is the real reason behind temple bell.
SHARE and make others know about it !
May 21, 2014
Hindu religion teaches us that marriage is not just between two people, but an union of two families !
Let us understand and practice these guidelines given to lead a happy married life :
1. They should display a sensibility to understand each other.
2. They should appreciate each other’s qualities ; ignoring and not pointing out each other’s mistakes.
3. They should accept their mistakes.
4. They should have an attitude of sacrifice for one another.
5. They should love each other selflessly and without expectations.
6. They should share the happiness and unhappiness of the partner.
7. They should appreciate the abilities of the partner.
8. Never compare with someone else’s partner.
9. Behave respectfully with the partner’s parents and relatives.
10. They should not live in the past by digging out old disputes but enjoy life by remaining in the present times.
11. Celebrate the wedding anniversary, birthday of the partner and children.